The fuel oil (HFO) additives such as "BFT-C" a Bunker Fuel Treatment.
Bunker Fuel Treatment
"BFT-C" was developed for the Tank Cleaning Purpose, as well as an dramatical effect of the soot & black smoke reduction.
What is "BFT-C" a Bunker Fuel Treatment ?
The Fuel Oil (HFO/0.5% S. LSFO) additives.
It is a cleaning effect additive to prevent potential troubles by sludges during HFO / LSFO use.
It will demonstrate dramatical effect of sludge reduction and sludge clean out in the Fuel Tank, Fuel Nozzles, Cylinders etc.
BFT moderates the occurrence of soot & black smoke by fuel reformulation and will prove an exhaust improvement in environmental loads.
We have been receiving great feedback from our customers about its excellent cleaning effect.
Sludge Dispersion & ReductionCleans FO Fuel Tank and Fuel system
Flash Point at 62 Degree CBFT-C can be stored in the Engine Room
According to "2014 SOLAS II" - The Flash Point under 60 Degree C is not allowed to store in the Engine Room.
Combustion AccelerationMinimization of The Soot & Black Smoke Exhaust.
Suggest to clean out the Sludges in the FO Fuel Tank and the Fuel System by "BFT-C" as the Fuel Oil (HFO/0.5% S. LSFO) additive.
"BFT-C" will dramatically disperse the Sludge composed of asphalten & waxes in HFO and LSFO and it will prevent from re-condensation.
It will also minimize the Soot & Black Smoke.
- Easy and Short Term for the FO Fuel Tank Cleaning in advance for FO Change due to SOx Regulation !
- A Countermeasure for Sudden Trouble by Sludge due to mixing of different LSFOs.
- Continuously Disperse and Clean out the Sludge by "BFT-C" on the Scrubber Installed Vessels for SOx Regulation
Sludge Volume Observation
(Monitored at the Vessel)
1. The Strainer Aspect Comparison between "Before BFT Use" and "After BFT USE".
* Added "BFT" only one time with mixing ratio at 1/5,000 after fuel filled. The Vessel has never used the FO Tank Cleaning Additives. (The vessel was 18 Years Old)
- Before "BFT" use.
- After "BFT" use.
Confirmed an excellent cleaned conditions at surface of the metal filter where Asphaltens were very well dispersed and cleaned out.
2. Observation for an inside condition of FO Tank after "BFT" use.
* Added "BFT" only one time with mixing ratio at 1/7,000 after fuel filled. The Vessel has never used the FO Tank Cleaning Additives. (The vessel was 10 Years Old)
Confirmed an excellent cleaned conditions in an inside of the FO tank even though adding "BFT" after fuel filled.
Sludge Volume Observation
(Monitored via the Laboratory Test)
Observed the sludge condition via Microscope.
* Sludges were observed as white and black spots.
- Only FO(a lens with a magnifying power of 300)
- FO plus "BFT" with a mixing ratio of 1/10,000(a lens with a magnifying power of 300)
Measurement in May 2016
Add "BFT" directly into bunker fuel holding tank at range of 1/5,000 to 1/10,000 mixing ratio each time tanks are filled.
(The mixing ratio should be considered by taking an operation conditions)
For Tank Cleaning Purpose :
Add "BFT" by mixing ratio of 1/5,000 as first time and suggest to add "BFT" as 2nd time by mixing ratio of 1/10,000 for further cleaning purpose.
Should you take an immediate action for the Tank cleaning !
Take an immediate countermeasure for potential Engine & Fuel Lines troubles !
Please take a look at this product for your help.
The fuel oil (MGO/LSFO) additives such as "MGI" a Marine Gasoil Improver.
Marine Gasoil Improver
MGI is a lubricity improver which will help reduce potential damage from the low quality of MGO/LSFO due to SOx regulations.